|Wireless Remote Control||
|Scope of delivery||
The Cable Fox Model (CFX) is HyQuest Solutions latest towing system for deployment of an ADCP or radar device for manual discharge measurement on a cableway. The electric motorized vehicle can be easily installed on existing cable cranes by using their cables. Via a radio remote control, the user controls the vehicle forward and backward across the cable transversely to the ﬂow axis.
- CFX/1014: for cables with diameter 10-14 mm
- CFX/1014-H-EU: for cable with diameter 10-14 mm, CE compliant
- CFX/1632: for cables with diameter 16-32 mm
- CFX/1632-H-EU: for cable with diameter 16-32 mm, CE compliant
Thanks to the powerful motorization and the optional cable winch, the Cable Fox can also pull large or heavy measuring boats or equipment through the water and position it at the measuring points. Another beneﬁt of the Cable Fox is its ability to adapt to different cable sizes.
The mobile Cable Fox is mainly used temporarily at several measuring points for manual measurements. Above that it can be used for ﬁxed installation. Cable cranes equipped with the Cable Fox as a carriage do not need a permanently installed motor, because the Cable Fox brings its own motor. The large range of the remote control (up to 400 m) allows operation even at very wide valleys and riverbeds.
- Variable traversing speed
- Model versions for different cable strengths
- Hoist attachment to adjust tether line to raise and lower ADCP trimaran/board
- Encoder for distance measurement across stream section
- Low power consumption
- Frequency band: license-free ISM band
- Auto retrieval feature brings the carriage back to the user/river bank, if the radio connection breaks.
The Cable Fox is especially suitable for towing and positioning of ADCP boats or velocity radar devices for ﬂow and discharge measurement.