iRIS 270 Wireless IP-Capable Datalogger
The iRIS 270 is the perfect marriage of the proven iRIS design legacy with a future-proof architecture. It is compact, cost effective, ruggedized, IP-capable and easily conﬁgured - and due to its dual telemetry slots the iRIS 270 extends the telemetry options and…
The iRIS 270 is the perfect marriage of the proven iRIS design legacy with a future-proof architecture. It is compact, cost effective, ruggedized, IP-capable and easily conﬁgured - and due to its dual telemetry slots the iRIS 270 extends the telemetry options and the range of pluggable devices.
The dual telemetry slots support wireless 4G/3G modem, Iridium satellite, ethernet, and RS232/RS485. They can be used to provide for communication redundancy: for example two cellular modules each with a different SIM card from independent ISP providers or a communications device connected via RS232/RS485 paired with an Iridium satellite module. Devices that will be developed in the future can be added easily.
The iRIS 270’s WiFi hotspot enables access to the device wirelessly using HyQuest Solution’s free-of-charge iLink software (Windows, Android). With a max. range of 80 m in clear line of sight (and a strong signal from the connected device), the user can edit settings while reading the staff gauge on the riverbank, doing a stream ﬂow gauging, or sitting in his car in rainy conditions. iLink helps conﬁguring the logger, checking settings and calibrations for QA/ QC, performing real-time diagnostics to resolve technical issues, and downloading data. The optional HydroTel™ software can be used for remote conﬁguration and data downloading.
iRIS 270 in short
- Dual-comms option
- Modem: built in 4G with 3G fallback
- Aluminium die-cast housing
- Low power consumption
- Battery operated and solar chargeable
- Up to 50 virtual sensors
- Non-volatile memory
- Local wireless conﬁguration and data download
- Automatic recognition of connected SDI12 sensors, and self-registration into the datalogger conﬁguration
- Small graphics LCD display and 5 button keypad for viewing general and sensor information, running totals, etc.
- Calibrations, ﬁrmware upgrades and service and maintenance records stored in allocated non-volatile memory
|Data Storage: Flash Memory||
|Size (WxHxD) and Mass||
|Conformity / Compliance||
The iRIS 270 is especially suitable for
- Data Acquisition
- Hydrometric Stations
- Automatic Weather Stations
- Environmental Monitoring
- Agrometeorological Monitoring