Top Set Wading Rod Model TSR
The model TSR Top Setting Wading Rods were developed to simplify the task of carrying out gauging in small streams.
The TSR shall only be used in shallow streams, where it is safe for the hydrographer to carry out gauging while wading. The TSR is available in Metric and Imperial models and each model is available in lengths of 4 feet (1200mm), 6 feet (1800mm) and 8 feet (2400mm).
The Top Setting Wading Rods are manufactured from durable materials selected to meet the environmental conditions in the field.
- Robust Construction
- Easy To Use And Can Be Set To the Required Depth Quickly
- The TSR Can Be Used With:
- OSS-PC1 Current Meter
- Sontek Flow Tracker
- Bucket (Price) Meter
- Available in Metric and Imperial Models
- Standard lengths Available are
- 4 feet (1200mm),
- 6 feet (1800mm) and 8 feet (2400mm)
- Graduated Handle: High Grade Aluminium, Powder Coated.
- Rods & Meter Adaptors: Stainless Steel, Polished.
- Base Plate: Anodised Aluminium.
- Graduations Metric: Rod is graduated in 20 mm increments, triple groove at 500 mm, double groove at 100mm, single groove at 20 mm
- Graduations Imperial: Rod is graduated in 0.1 feet increments, triple groove at full feet graduations, double groove at half feet graduations, single groove at 0.1 feet graduations
- 2400 x 124 x 80 mm
- 1800 x 124 x 80 mm
- 1200 x 124 x 80 mm
- Packed Weight: 3.5 Kg