Top Set Wading Rod Model MKII
The model TSR MKII Top Setting Wading Rods were developed to simplify the task of carrying out gauging in small streams. The TSR MKII shall only be used in shallow streams, where it is safe for the hydrographer to carry out gauging while wading.
The TSR MKII is available in Metric and Imperial models and each model is available in lengths of 4 feet(1200mm) and 6 feet (1800mm). The Top Setting Wading Rods are manufactured from durable materials selected to meet the environmental conditions in the field.
- Easy to use and can be set To the required depth quickly
- The TSR can be used with:
- OSS-PC1 Current Meter
- Sontek Flow Tracker
- Redback Bucket Meter
- Bucket (Price) Meter
- Available in Metric and Imperial Models.
- Standard lengths Available are 4 feet (1200mm)
- 6 feet (1800mm) are available on request
- Rod: Constructed of Anodised Aluminium & Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate (ASA) to withstand harsh environment and UV stress.
- Meter Adaptors: Stainless Steel & Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate (ASA) to withstand harsh environment and UV stress.
- Graduations Rulers:
- Reference Ruler: Anodised aluminium with 3M VHB tape, Metric graduated every 10mm, numbered in black every 50mm and numbered in red every 100mm. Imperial graduated every 1/100ft and numbered every 1/10ft.
- Slide Ruler: Anodised aluminium with 3M VHB tape, Metric graduated and numbered every 40mm. Imperial graduated and numbered every 0.4ft.
- Vernier Scale: Stainless Steel Bracket with UV stabilized Vinyl Label (Metric & Imperial)
- 1200 x 124 x 80 mm
- 1800 x 124 x 80 mm (Available on request)
- Weight: 3.5 Kg