Spanmaster manual cableway
The Span Master SMK1 Travellerway is our latest innovation to perform water discharge measurement using ADCP technology. The unit was designed to aid in water discharge measurement where simple cableway installation is required to drive the ADCP across the river and back. The span master consists of a manual winch fixed to the operating side post. The winch is manually operated at a desired speed by the operator
- Easy to install
- Robust Construction
- Forward and Reverse Operation
- Positive Weston-style brake
- Ability to hold load at any position
- Stabilising Weight (Optional)
- Span up to 40 metres
- Suitable for use with ADCP
- Eyebolt for attaching the flow sensor
- Corrosion Resistant
- Optional power drill attachment
- Brake: Positive Weston-style brake will hold the load in any position.
- Construction: Compact, lightweight and rugged construction.
- Guard: Mechanical components enclosed for protection and safety (Stainless Steel Guard).
- Paint: Baked enamel for corrosion protection.
- Gears: Ratio: 5:1 , Heat-treated gears.
- Handle: Strong removable.
- Endless Cable: 5 or 6 mm (3/16” or 1/4”) Stainless Steel or Galvanised wire, 7X7 (optional not supplied)
- Pulley Capacity: 500 mm per revolution (using 5mm diameter wire)
- Maximum Span: 40 metres
- Post Construction: Galvanised Steel
- Post Head & Traveller Block: Non-Corrosive Alloy
- Post Head Sheave: Non-Corrosive Cast Bronze