HydroTab Stream Gauging Computer
The HydroTab consists of software developed and supported by HyQuest Solutions combined with the respected “Samsung Galaxy Tab Active” hardware (Model SM-T360), especially designed for harsh environments and use by tradepersons.
The Tablet communicates via Bluetooth to the HyQuest Solutions’ CMCsp, PVD100, PVD200, MAG/CMC and CMCbt Current Meter Counters.
Direct water velocity measurements may be taken, or full river gauging data may be collected, calculated, displayed and emailed back to the office.
The HydroTab Application has a Spanish (US) translation available – simply select “Española (Estados Unidos)” from the list of tablet Setting languages.
- User friendly
- Direct measure or stream gauging
- Bluethooth communication
- Easily paired with the CMCbt
- Can be used with existing HyQuest Bluetooth Counters
- Waterproof Case Dimensions:130mm x 230mm x 14mm
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Operating Temperature: -200C to 600C
- Humidity: 0-100% Waterproof
- Enclosure Rating: IP67 (Submersible to 1m for 30 mins)
- Shockproof: Can withstand a drop of up to 1.2m
- Display: Sunlight readable colour display
- Quad core 1.2GHz processor with 16GB storage and 1.5GB RAM
- Android operating system
- 8inch 1280 x 800 WXGA display and capacitive touchscreen.
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4+5GHz (to email collected data)
- Bluetooth v4.0 (communications to current meter counter)
- GPS (to record site location)
- 3.1MPixel AF Camera (to photograph site conditions)
- Internal rechargeable 4.45Ah battery – up to 11 hours of battery life
- Mains and car charger.
- Calibration formulas for unlimited number of Fans
- Unlimited discharge data is grouped by site name. (Up to 100 verticals per site and up to 11 points per vertical)