Type A Bridge Crane
The Type A 3 wheel Bridge Crane is a collapsible unit intended for measuring discharge or sediment sampling from bridges. The crane is made from structural aluminium and stainless steel material. The crane includes a winch mount to accommodate the WS300 & WS400 sounding winch. It is simple to assemble and fold down into an easily carried sized package without the need for nuts and bolts.
- Robust Construction.
- Easy to install and use
- Operates in a narrow space
- Collapsible crane for transport purposes
- Used with weights up to 45 Kg
- Light weight approximately 25 Kg without the winch
- Material: Robust Construction in Aluminium, Stainless Steel & Delrin materials.
- Operating Dimensions: 1800 mm Long x 950 mm Wide x 1400 mm Arm Depth(6’ Long x 3’ Wide x 4.6’ Arm Depth)
- Storage Dimensions: 1800 mm Long x 950 mm Wide x 200 mm Deep ( 6’ Long x 3’ Wide x 0.7’ Deep)
- Scissor action folding for both winch support and rear wheel extension
- Pivots around cross supports, which slide up and down vertical supports/rails
- 3 x Rubber and Cast Aluminium Wheels
- 2 x wheels move in a lateral left or right position, parallel to the bridge rail
- 1 x wheel for support purposes