Rising Stage Sampler
The rising stage sampler model RSS is used for automatic collection of samples from flashy, intermittent streams at remote or not easily accessible sites, which are visited by personnel at infrequent intervals.
The RSS is a horizontal intake sampler which is used for sampling suspended sediments coarser than 62 microns. The intake is inclined slightly downward to prevent the accumulation of sediment in the outer end of the intake.
The rising stage sampler should be used where water surface surge should not exceed 65 mm (2.5 inches) and the velocity does not exceed 1.2 m/s (4 feet/s).
- Material: High Density Polyethylene
- Model RSS: 1 Litre
- Model RSS/2.5L: 2.5 Litres
- Model RSS/4L: 4 Litres
- Model RSS/3: 3x 1 Litre bottles, complete with galvanised hinged steel angle assembly, ready for mounting
- Model RSS/5: 5x 1 Litre bottles, complete with galvanised hinged steel angle assembly, ready for mounting
- Intake and Exhaust tubes:
- Material : Stainless Steel
Note: 1 Litre bottles can be supplied as a normal white container (standard), and as a UV stabilised brown container (optional), depending on customer request.