Bedload sampler handheld BLSH
The model BLSH is a hand held, pressure difference, cast, aluminium epoxy coated sampler for wading measurements in a natural stream carrying coarse sediments. It uses the same wading rods as the DH48.
- Hand Held Sampler
- Easy to use
- Used for wading rod measurements
- Field sample weighing system
- Cast aluminium construction
- Orifice: 76mm x 76mm
- Expansion Ratio 3.22 (Exit Area to Entrance Area)
- Body: Epoxy coated cast aluminium
- Wading Rods: (2 X 0.5 m ) Stainless Steel sections supplied as standard; additional 0.5 m sections are available on request
- Sample Bag: Polyester mono filament bag of 0.2mm mesh - will not absorb water.
- Carry Bag: Canvas
- Packed Weight : 4 kg
- Packed Dimension: (700x300x300) mm