MiniLog Model ML1A-FL
The MiniLog Model ML1A -FL is a Digital Data acquisition suitable for short term or long term, remote data logging applications. It can measure rainfall events from Tipping Bucket Rain Gauges or pulses from water meters. It is powered by an internal AA battery for one year operation. Events are stored in memory, which can be downloaded to either a PDA, laptop or desktop computer. The Memory Wrap feature ensures continuous data logging. An RS-232 serial port allows direct communication with a laptop on-site. Wincomlog operating software and an interrogation lead (DL407) are required for logger configuration and data retrieval.
- Small and compact
- Low power consumption
- Robust waterproof aluminium enclosure (IP67)
- User friendly software with basic data reporting functionality
- Inputs: 1 x digital, with 0.5m flylead
- Data Memory: 4MB Serial Flash EPROM, 400,000 events (1 second resolution)
- Events Logged: digital input, batter y voltage (internal) and temperature (internal)
- Power Supply: 1 x 3.6V Lithium battery (12 months operation)
To download the latest WinComLog software, go to "Products - Software" and then select WinComLog.