iRIS 270 Datalogger
The iRIS 270 datalogger is the latest addition to the proven family of iRIS dataloggers. The capability and best features of the iRIS dataloggers have been combined into the design and construction of the iRIS 270. It is compact, cost effective and easily configured, with support for a wide range of instrumentation; the initial product release contains the following features;
- WiFi connectivity using iLink to configure and download
- iLinkMobile supported for Android tablets and smartphone
- 50 configurable virtual sensors including internal datalogger diagnostic channels
- IP data packet support, Built in 4G with 3G fallback
- SDI-12 serial instrumentation bus port - two sensor connection terminals
- Calibration performance of all channel inputs made available through iLink
- On board diagnostics
- Dual comms framework
- Modbus RTU and TCP protocol support
- Serial sensor port
- more... see spec sheet under the 'Documents' tab below
The iRIS 270 is developed on our new generation platform which forms the foundation for our R&D to embrace emerging technologies into the future.
The iRIS 270 has two communication slots on the main PCB which can facilitate independent dual communications options, each comms option is controlled by it's own scheduler. Therefore a modular communication approach is possible.
2 x 4G modems each could be communicating with a different telco SIM card.
1 x 4G modem and 1 x serial interface for radio communications.
iRIS 270 Manual and Application Notes
Firmware / Software
NOTE: New versions of iLink(at least 4.7.2) or iLinkMobile are required for the iRIS 270. Integrating the iRIS 270 with HydroTel telemetry software will require HydroTel V5.
Click here to go to the iLink download page.