The core of our high-capacity solutions are cutting edge technologies and more than 40 years of experience.
Embedded Firmware Developer
HyQuest Solutions (NZ) is requiring an experienced Embedded Firmware Developer to join our multi-disciplinary skilled team. The applicant will have embedded C/C++ development experience to work in a permanent position based in our Hamilton office. You will support the wider rollout of existing products and work in a team to produce new products and applications to build competitive advantage in the market place.
HyQuest Solutions is a subsidiary of the internationally recognised company KISTERS. Our role is providing environmental monitoring solutions in the form of dataloggers, sensors and telemetry data acquisition solutions.
Key Skills (Ideal Candidate)
· Fluent in spoken and written English;
· Experience with embedded software design;
· Excellent with C/C++ programming languages;
· Knowledge of microprocessors and microcontroller architecture, in particular ARM Cortex M series;
· Knowledge of the IoT space to integrate into our products emerging communication protocols;
· Knowledge of firmware test/validation
· Familiar with RTT (Segger Real Time Transfer)
· Passion for innovation, research and development;
· A practical and logical approach to problem solving;
· Capacity to work well under pressure and take on new challenges;
· Organisation and time management skills;
· Confident team player
Additional Skills that would be an advantage
· Training in electrical and electronics or mechatronics engineering;
· Knowledge of Python scripting language
If you have the above skills and you want to work with a passionate group of people who work hard to get projects across the line, then please send your CV to email@example.com