The core of our high-capacity solutions are cutting edge technologies and more than 40 years of experience.
Embedded Firmware Developer
HyQuest Solutions (NZ) is requiring an experience Embedded Firmware Developer to join our multi-disciplinary skilled team. The applicant will have embedded C/C++ development experience to work in a permanent position based in our Hamilton office. You will need to be able to support and develop existing and new products.
HyQuest Solutions is a subsidiary of the internationally recognised company KISTERS. Our role is providing environmental monitoring solutions in the form of dataloggers, sensors and telemetry data acquisition solutions.
· Fluent spoken in written and spoken English;
· Experience with embedded software design;
· Excellent in C/C++ programming languages;
. Knowledge of microprocessors and microcontroller architecture;
. Knowledge of the IoT space to integrate communication protocols into our products;
· Training in electrical and electronics, software or mechatronics engineering;
. Passion for innovation, research and development;
· A practical and logical approach to problem solving;
· Capacity to work well under pressure and take on new challenges;
· Interpersonal, presentation and communication skills;
· Organisation and time management skills;
· Confident team player
Additional Skills that would be an advantage
· PCB & 3D CAD design in particular Altium design software;
· Experience in electrical hardware design or prototype development;
· Production engineering
If you have the above skills and you want to work with a passionate group of people who work hard to get projects across the line, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org