The core of our high-capacity solutions are cutting edge technologies and more than 40 years of experience.
Company Policy For HyQuest Solutions
HyQuest Solutions forms the Business Unit Monitoring within KISTERS. HyQuest Solutions is represented through the following entities that this Quality Policy applies;
HyQuest Solutions Pty Limited
HyQuest Solutions (NZ) Ltd
HyQuest Solutions Europe
HyQuest Solutions designs, manufactures, markets and services a range of equipment to detect, measure and record, rainfall, water level and flow. The Company also provides a data acquisition telemetry software system and supporting dataloggers and communication devices. Customers are supported through a manintenance and advisory service.
The Quality Policy of HyQuest Solutions is based on customer satisfaction. We strive to be a leader in research & development to improve the effectiveness of our industry and for continuous improvement in our Quality Management System, to attain the objectives of our company: Supplying products and services that meet or exceed our customer's requirements; providing a service that results in customer satisfaction; Continuous development of a dependable external provider base. We are committed to continuous improvement in quality, and the assessment of the Quality Management System to assure its suitability to meet the requirements of our company and the requirements of our customers.
The Quality Management System is regularly reviewed by senior management for adequacy, and for its ability to meet established goals. Specifically
- Increased customer satisfaction through on-time delivery of defect-free products and services and complaint-free performance
- Development of a reliable subcontractor base, capable of defect-free product and service delivery to the company
- Increased employee proficiency and job satisfaction through awareness, training, and development programs
- Maximisation of company profits through elimination of quality problems and related costs
- Consistent and ongoing regulatory compliance
- Continual improvement with regards to the above-stated goals
- The commitment to implement a successful Quality Policy begins with an organisation's executive management. As Chief Executive Officer, I therefore affirm my commitment to this policy. We recognise that we are all responsible for the quality of our work, and must remain quality-conscious in all of our activities.”